Friday, December 27, 2013

Dear Al Wathey what' up with that 45 million Causeway money? photos judith roumou

I used to spot Al Wathey, Theo's advisor quite often, until the Bada Bing scandal when I implicated him and Theo's other uncle Norman Wathey. They both made the video, so now they are stars. I would like to ask Al about his cut in the Causeway money, but like I said, I can't find him anymore. People need to realize that these people DO read and subscribe to my blogs, so they what' up. It doesn't matter what they put on the streets of 100.000 people, when I put them on blast, it's worldwide baby. St Maarten politician have even broken "The Great Fire Wall of China", which means even in China where they censor political news, they LOVE stories on foreign government corruption.  Theo Heyliger can't even Google his name in Chinese now.

No comments:

Post a Comment